Sunday, September 9, 2007

Joe Buck

I can't say for sure, but I believe Joe Buck is the Fox all purpose sports announcer. I am confident he has some sort of contractual obligation to mention his man love of Derek Jeter, every game he announces. Even if the game is football, or tennis, or curling. This coming Saturday the Sox vs Yankees game is on Fox. Be warned when Ole Joe is announcing a Yankees game the Jeter love fest is out of control. I think this Saturday will be a Sox via the radio kind of day. If you are unlucky enough to have to watch the game........ keep an empty chip bag handy as Joe's biased, Jeter loving, no stat having, Jeter loving, Red Sox hating, Jeter loving announcing style can turn the stomach of the most seasoned roller coaster fanatic (or Red Sox fan). Did I mention Joe Buck's absurd love of Derek Jeter?

No comments: