Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's about time

On the way home from dinner with friends tonight, I turned on the game to hear red sox 6 Tampa Bay 9.
EXCUSE ME? WHATTTTT?

We're losing to Tampa Crappy Bay?

I am now home and happily watching back to back homers and a nice double by Youk and enjoying a 16 to 9 lead. I feel like the world has been righted, balance has been achieved in the universe again. Seriously, you can;t lose 2 nights in a row to tampa bay.

It's about time the bats woke up and the bullpen acted like the one I have come to love this year...

2 comments:

Tuan said...

I was waiting for a fight, there should always be a fight when the Sox play a crappy team, especially the yankees (note the all lowercase "yankees" as there is nothing proper or capital about them)

luke said...

and who was this new guy they had out there? J.D. something? 3 hits, a HR, a 12 pitch at bat? i hope we see more of him.