Saturday, September 29, 2007

For the first time since 1995...

Your Boston Red Sox are the AL East Champs!!

Isn't it funny how they all turned into little kids after it was official? I loved it.

Guess who?!
Three cheers for Jay Payton (who?), and for squeeze bunts. I was, however, really hoping that My Boy Millar would have been the hero. Oh well. It was still awesome. So awesome that my cheering woke up Tyler and I spent the majority of the celebratory coverage rocking my baby back to sleep. Bad,loud Momma.

Bring on October, baby!!!

2 comments:

Josh said...

How much you want to bet Bud Light becomes the unofficial drink of Red Sox Nation now?

Too bad it wasn't a pumpkinhead box.

Ashlie Skidmore said...

even tho' i don't follow these things...isn't it wonderful that both of our teams are division (i guess...don't really know) champs. it makes me want to throw my cloth diapers up in the air with joy.

:)