Friday, November 16, 2007

My random Sox thoughts

I miss baseball. Football is nice, but, it's one day a week. I also miss Remy and Orsillo!!

I am so proud for Pedroia. Him playing with his broken hand for the past two months is the 'bloody sock' of 2007! And, I'm calling Jacoby for ROTY 2008. Hells yeah.

Beckett got robbed. I think I will always refer to him as Cy, until he wins it.

A-fraud signed with the Yankees for a decade. Good. Keep him off our team. Plus, that just means we get to smoke 'em in the playoffs for a loooong time.

If the Sox don't get Lowell back, I may very well cry.

I want to buy a NESN Bobbledesk for someone for Christmas. Think they're still available?

1 comment:

Bridggymama said...

they ought to pass regular season awards out BEFORE the post season. Just makes the voters look dumb and the winners a little less ecstatic.

and I miss baseball too. I wish Remy would do a pats game just for fun.